[AO announcement] Teaching Workshop

Noboru Nakamura nnn at uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 26 19:17:47 UTC 2007

All,

*** I am sending this to multiple list hosts.  I apologize if you
receive this message more than once. ***

John Marshall (MIT) and I are organizing a 3-day workshop on
"Teaching Weather and Climate Using Laboratory Experiments" to be
held at the University of Chicago June 18-20, 2008.  A flier is
attached.  We also have a preliminary website (http://
geosci.uchicago.edu/~nnn/workshop) though the details are yet to be
arranged, including registration.  I appreciate if you could email me
or John to indicate your interest, so we can build a more targeted
mailing list for the workshop.

Best regards,

Noboru Nakamura
Department of Geophysical Sciences