[AO announcement] price discounts - large-scale ocean theory text

Roger M. Samelson rsamelson at coas.oregonstate.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:37:13 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Cambridge is offering two different discounts on my recent textbook on
the theory of large-scale ocean circulation. The book is listed (at
regular price) at:
http://www.cambridge.org/9781107001886

Through 30 April 2012, a 30% discount is available using promo code
EARTH30 at check-out.

A 20% discount is available by purchasing through this listing:
http://www.cambridge.org/knowledge/discountpromotion?code=OCEANCIRC11
or using promo code OCEANCIRC11 at check-out.

Evidently, there are about 100 copies left in their warehouses, after
which they will move to printing on demand.

A brief description and errata are available at:
http://www-po.coas.oregonstate.edu/homes/rms/ocean/
With our recent merger changing COAS to CEOAS, "ceoas" may soon
replace "coas" in this latter address.

Best regards, and apologies for any duplicated messages,
Roger
--
Roger M. Samelson  http://www.coas.oregonstate.edu/faculty/samelson.html
College of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State
Corvallis, OR 97331-5503, USA      Email: rsamelson at coas.oregonstate.edu