[AO announcement] Preprint server

Jurgen Theiss j.theiss at theissresearch.org
Tue Jul 24 05:35:29 UTC 2007

Dear all,

You might like to use a new preprint server at
http://www.atmosocean.org/preprints/.

I have always wondered why we, the Atmospheric and Oceanic Dynamics
community, do not share our preprints on a preprint server. We often
send our preprints to colleagues or post them on our own websites but
do not share them on a common website. I therefore set up a very basic
preprint server at the address above. Please consider posting your
current preprints there. Everyone would benefit. In case the preprint
server is embraced by us it can be made look nicer and additional
features could be added.

Please spread the word about this new preprint server.

Thank you for your community spirit and all the best,

Jurgen